Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Taming of the Arse - Week 8

Week 8 already?  Wow, time has flown since New Year's Day when my new and improved healthy lifestyle began. 

In that time I have managed to lose seven pounds and a bit of body fat.  I can climb stairs now with ease.  My knee, hips and back are feeling fine and I just feel better overall. 

My food choices have improved immeasurably.  I have even gotten to the point that sugary candy holds very little appeal for me.  When I do indulge, I go for the good stuff - high end dark chocolate rather than cheap, waxy chocolate bars.

The only issue I have had is with exercise.  I was into a regular exercise routine, but the last two weeks have not been stellar.  Two weeks ago I spent all week recovering from the previous week's field trip - between exhaustion and work demands, my exercise time was very, very limited.  Then, this past week was a write off because of a nasty head cold.  So, I only had three days with exercise over the past two weeks.  However, I am feeling better now, so I will be back on the work out wagon from today onward.

How are the rest of my healthy living buddies doing?

****************************************************************

Just so you don't wonder if I will ever post about sewing again.  I have a few finished projects to show you.  It's really just a matter of getting some photos together.  So, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment